Hello everyone, I am Nutella and I am very excited to tell all of you a story about a professional human “Go” player, who lost to a Google Deepmind AlphaGo computer in the 1st game.
Go is a game where you start with an empty board, and players take turns putting black or white stones on the board, sort of like the concept of checkers. The computer was said to not play like a human at all. Though the human, Lee Sedol, said the computer’s strategies were excellent, and made moves that no human would make. The computers already conquered chess in 1997, leaving Go the only game above that.
What do you think this means? Computers can now tackle harder and more complex tasks, being able to solve real life situations.
Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it.
If you want to know more, go to
Great post but maybe you should tell more info about Artificial Intelligence!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feedback, I will remember that for my other posts!
Delete